Making our clients’ lives easier is our mission, and our Back Office Solutions team is ready to help. Many restaurant owners have seen the value in outsourcing their bookkeeping and bill pay services so they can focus on what they do best: running their restaurants.
By utilizing our BOS services, clients have found the peace of mind of knowing their invoices are paid timely and that they can reach a team member at any time during the day if they have questions.
We know life can get hectic and our BOS team is here to help. Below is a list of what your back office team needs to help your operations run efficiently and as smoothly as possible.
When getting started with our BOS services, we need the following items:
- All bank account information. This includes the operating, payroll, cashless and/or depository accounts. We reconcile these accounts daily and/or monthly.
- Entity names(s) and the physical and mailing addresses for your business;
- Prior year sales tax returns, both state and local, if applicable;
- Credit card(s) information;
- Loan information as well as the monthly statements that detail the breakdown between principal and interest;
- Access to specific website accounts to ensure we can monitor your accounts frequently. These include:
- Credit card account(s)
- bank account(s)
- vendor accounts
- smart safe accounts.
- If you are a McDonald’s client, we need access to:
- Martin Brower accounts
- iReceivables to identify Rent and Service fees, base rent, RMHC monthly drafts, etc.
- Antares will need to be identified as a delegate to report E-sales each month.
Our back office team is here to support you. When we work hand in hand, the sky is the limit.
Kerry Clark is a Manager with our Back Office Solutions team. She can be reached at email@example.com. Kim Taylor is a Director on our Back Office Solutions team. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.