Antares Group is a growing, dynamic full-service accounting firm with locations outside of Atlanta and Boston. We have approximately 100 associates that serve a nationwide base of quick-service restaurant owner/operators. We offer excellent benefits, a great work environment, and professional development opportunities. Antares Group has been named a Top Workplaces in 2020 by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
This position provides support for a variety of client accounting needs with special emphasis on:
- Compile, review, and analyze financial statements;
- Consult with clients in regards to financial viability;
- Review reconciliations and balance sheet accounts;
- Perform general ledger duties to assist with monthly activity as needed; and
- Lead special projects as needed.
The Financial Accounting Services Team will provide you with opportunities to:
- Contribute to Antares Group through challenging and meaningful work;
- Develop personally and professionally in a learning-centered culture;
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with franchisees and accounting colleagues;
- Collaborate in a team-oriented environment; and
- Receive unparalleled coaching, mentoring and development experiences.
- Minimum of six (6) years accounting or bookkeeping experience related to a computerized accounting system, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger through trial balance.
- Proficiency in use of computers, accounting software and general office equipment.
- Prefer prior experience working in a CPA firm.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams and independently.
Individuals at this level should have a in-depth knowledge accounting and bookkeeping. Above all, we are looking for individuals who demonstrate superior client service, can work well as a team, are detail-oriented, are flexible and open to new challenges, and are willing to grow with the firm.