Antares Group is a growing, dynamic full-service accounting firm with offices located just outside of Atlanta and Boston. We have approximately 95 associates that serve a nationwide base of quick-service restaurant owner/operators. We offer excellent benefits, a great work environment, and professional development opportunities. Antares Group has been named a Top Workplaces in 2018 by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and a Top 300 Firms in 2015 by INSIDE Public Accounting.
This position is located in our Conyers, Ga., office and provides support for a variety of client accounting needs with special emphasis on:
- Performing general ledger duties to assist with monthly activity
- Performing monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts to general ledger balances
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations for specified accounts and analyzing daily bank account activity when necessary
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Assisting with special projects from time to time.
The Financial Accounting Services Team will provide you with opportunities to:
- Contribute to Antares Group through challenging and meaningful work;
- Develop personally and professionally in a learning-centered culture
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with franchisees and accounting colleagues
- Collaborate in a team-oriented environment
- Receive unparalleled coaching, mentoring and development experiences
-Minimum of two (2) years accounting or bookkeeping experience related to a computerized accounting system, including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger through trial balance.
- Proficiency in use of computers, accounting software and general office equipment
- Prefer prior experience working in a CPA firm
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams and independently.
Individuals at this level should have a basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping. Above all, we are looking for individuals who demonstrate superior client service, can work well as a team, are detail-oriented, are flexible and open to new challenges, and are willing to grow with the firm.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.