Antares Group is a growing, dynamic full-service accounting firm with offices located just outside of Atlanta and Boston. We have approximately 95 associates who serve a nationwide base of quick-service restaurant owner/operators. We offer excellent benefits, a great work environment, and professional development opportunities. Antares Group has been named a Top Workplaces in 2018 by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and a Top 300 Firms in 2015 by INSIDE Public Accounting.
This position is located in our Conyers, Ga., office. It serves a critical support role within the firm and ensures that timely, personal and professional services is provided to all clients and firm personnel. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Professionally answer and transfer telephone calls and greet clients
- Prepare routine correspondence as requested and organize workload to comply with deadlines and priorities established by firm personnel
- Maintain a working knowledge/competency of appropriate systems applications utilized by firm, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Office 365
- Communicate messages to partners, managers, and staff
- Assist and/or cover for other Admin Assistants, as needed
- Schedule appointments/meetings for partners, managers, and staff, including making necessary travel arrangements and proactively checking for meeting materials (i.e., agenda, presentation, food arrangements)
- Interact with clients in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner
- 3+ years of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using Outlook calendar for high-volume scheduling
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain and cultivate strong professional relationships, including key interactions with clients and firm personnel;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to anticipate and prepare necessary materials for executives’ appointments, meetings, and telephone calls;
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and take ownership when dealing with support tasks;
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines when faced with multiple/competing tasks;
- Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and discretion in contacts at all levels – both within and outside the firm;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Positive and flexible attitude;
- High school diploma.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com.