Antares Group is a growing, dynamic full-service accounting firm with locations outside of Atlanta and Boston. We have approximately 95 associates who serve a nationwide base of quick-service restaurant owner/operators. We offer excellent benefits, a great work environment, and professional development opportunities. Antares Group has been named a Top Workplaces in 2018 by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and a Top 300 Firms in 2015 by INSIDE Public Accounting.
This entry level position serves a critical support role within the firm and ensures that timely, personal and professional services is provided to all clients and firm personnel. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scan monthly packages for multiple clients
- Maintain spreadsheets
- Upload rates, statements, and other information
- Print, collate, and file financial statements
- Prepare budget reports
- Maintain and update manuals
- Perform backup to drive files
- Print and send various reports
- 1 year of administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate proficiency with Word and Excel
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Promotes continuous improvement in approach to work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanor
- Ability to exercise initiative, judgment, and take ownership when dealing with tasks
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines when faced with multiple/competing tasks.
- Ability to exercise tact, courtesy, and discretion in contacts at all levels – both within and outside the firm.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Positive and flexible attitude.
- High school diploma.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.