Antares Group is a growing, dynamic full-service accounting firm with offices just outside Atlanta and Boston. We have approximately 95 associates that serve a nationwide base of quick-service restaurant owner/operators. We offer excellent benefits, a great work environment, and professional development opportunities. Antares Group has been named a Top Workplaces in 2020 by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and a Top 400 Firms in 2019 by INSIDE Public Accounting.
This position is located in our Conyers, Ga., office and provides support of back office responsibilities for clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily deposit verification and cash monitoring;
- Electronic accounts payable;
- Monthly reporting;
- Sales and Use Tax returns;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Preparation of W-2s and 1099s;
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Experience with double entry bookkeeping.
- Working knowledge of general ledger and bill pay software a plus.
- Proficiency in use of computers, computer accounting software and general office equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and Adobe.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively with other in teams.
Individuals at this level should have a basic understanding of accounting and bookkeeping. Above all, we are looking for individuals who demonstrate superior client service, can work well as a team, are detail-oriented, are flexible and open to new challenges, and are willing to grow with the firm.
Please send resume to email@example.com.