Antares Group is a growing, dynamic full-service accounting firm with locations outside of Atlanta and Boston. We have approximately 98 associates that serve a nationwide base of quick-service restaurant owner/operators. We offer excellent benefits, a great work environment, and professional development opportunities. Antares Group has been named a Top Workplace in 2018 by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and a Top 400 Firms in 2019 by INSIDE Public Accounting.
This tax accounting position provides a variety of client accounting needs with special emphasis on:
- Preparation and review of individual, corporate, and partnership tax returns.
- Assess and research tax issues and identify solutions.
- Prepare tax correspondence including response to IRS and state notices.
- Manage client relationships including due dates and workflow.
- Advise clients in regards to specific tax and accounting issues.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
The Business and Tax Advisory Group will provide you with opportunities to:
- Contribute to Antares Group through challenging and meaningful work;
- Develop personally and professionally in a learning-centered culture;
- Cultivate positive professional relationships with franchisees and accounting colleagues;
- Collaborate in a team-oriented environment; and
- Receive unparalleled coaching, mentoring and development experiences.
B.S. or B.B.A degree with major in accounting required; CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
3 years of CPA firm experience required.
Advanced understanding of accounting and bookkeeping.
Experience with financial statement preparation is preferred.
Strong technical skills with proficiency in current tax software strongly preferred.
Excellent attention to detail and a desire to be a member of a strong business and tax advisory team is a must.
Proficiency in use of computers, accounting software and general office equipment.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams and independently.
Above all, we are looking for individuals who demonstrate superior client service, can work well as a team, are detail-oriented, are flexible and open to new challenges, and are willing to grow with the firm.